Get all the legal advice you need to study abroad in Barcelona
Live and study in Barcelona.
Providing legal advice to International students in Barcelona.
We Will Help You Out In ….
Advise what documents you need and check them for you
Schedule the appointment and fill out all the necessary paperwork
Accompany you to the immigration office and provide all translation
FACILITIES WE PROVIDE TO STUDY ABROAD IN BARCELONA
If you are going to study abroad in Barcelona, to study in Spain and get the visa for it, its necessary to have a especial health insurance that cover all the requirements demanded by the administration. Here we inform you about the special conditions needed for the international student insurance. The insurance has to be done with a Spanish insurer and
Spanish student visa to study abroad in Spain
You need to make an appointment at the Spanish Consulate website, you will find a link on the Student Visa section of the Consulate.
At the appointment date you need to submit all the required documents. Consulate will inform you on how they will communicate the acceptance or rejection of your visa.
You can renew your TIE until 2 months prior and until 3 months after the date of expiration. The resolution to obtain the renewal might take around 2 weeks, however the administration has three months to answer to the application. Important points to be considered before starting all the procedure application.
do you like what you see?
Latest Post on our Blog about study abroad in Barcelona
- How to get your Visa to study in Barcelona in the post-Brexit timeWilling to study abroad in Barcelona? Are you ready for this step but not sure how? Recently you probably have read some news regarding visa delays. Be patient, we all know big changes require time. As you may know this will be the first academic yearContinue reading “How to get your Visa to study in Barcelona in the post-Brexit time”
- Are you going to study in Barcelona? Check the last update on Travel Restrictions to SpainOne of the measures that states took when the Pandemic started was to close borders. Limitation of people’s movement was an urgent need in order to avoid spreading the virus over countries that were not that affected. Limitations are being adapted to the economic needsContinue reading “Are you going to study in Barcelona? Check the last update on Travel Restrictions to Spain”
- Legalization of Academic Documentation when studying abroad in BarcelonaStudying abroad in Barcelona can be a really good experience, but when it ends and you need to return, you’ll need to legalize your academic documentation. For an academic document issued in Spain to be valid abroad, the signature’s authenticity must be certified and/or theContinue reading “Legalization of Academic Documentation when studying abroad in Barcelona”
- NIE’S that were extended during the State of Alarm will expire soonOn the 20th of May 2020, the Health Ministry of Spain passed an order, ORDEN SND/421/2020, which granted an automatic extension to residence permits that expired from the 14th of December 2019 until the last day of the State of Alarm, which was the 21stContinue reading “NIE’S that were extended during the State of Alarm will expire soon”
- Making TIE appointments – a step-by-step guideIf you are a non-EU student studying in Spain and as you may already know, the “TIE”(Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero) is an important residence document that not only confirms your right to stay in Spain during your period of study but also enables youContinue reading “Making TIE appointments – a step-by-step guide”
- COVID-19: Entry requirements for non-essential and essential travel to SpainAfter the end of the state of alarm on 21 June 2020, Spain reopened its borders to a list of EU countries and from 3rd July 2020, started lifting restrictions on non-essential travel to Spain from third countries (non-EU). In line with the recommendation ofContinue reading “COVID-19: Entry requirements for non-essential and essential travel to Spain”