Get all the legal advice you need to study abroad in Barcelona
Live and study in Barcelona.
We help International students like you to come to Barcelona, providing professional legal advices and health insurance.
We Will Help You Out In ….
We advise what documents you need and check them for you
We will assist you at every step, schedule the appointments and fill out all the necessary paperwork
We will accompany you to the immigration office and so help you with all translations
FACILITIES WE PROVIDE TO STUDY ABROAD IN BARCELONA
If you are going to study abroad in Barcelona, it’s necessary to have a special health insurance that covers all the requirements demanded by the administration. Read this section where we inform you about the special conditions needed for the international student insurance.
Spanish student VISA to study abroad in Spain
You need to make an appointment at the Spanish Consulate website. You will find a link on the Student VISA section of the Consulate.
At the appointment date make sure to submit all the required documents. Consulate will inform you on how they will communicate the acceptance or rejection of your VISA. Read here for more details on how to get your Spanish Student VISA.
You can renew your TIE 2 months prior and until 3 months after the date of expiration. The resolution to obtain the renewal might take around 2 weeks, however the administration has three months to answer to the application. Read here what you need to take in consideration before starting all the procedure application for your TIE Renewal.
Do you need help with the health insurance or legal advice to live and study in Barcelona?
Latest Post on our Blog about study abroad in Barcelona
- How to Apply to University in Spain as an International StudentIf you are a foreign student and want to apply to a university in Spain, the process of admission to university studies and the documentation you need to provide will be different depending on: The State/Country where you completed your studies. The Academic title youContinue reading “How to Apply to University in Spain as an International Student”
- This is how we help you to live and study in Barcelona – Interview1. Presentation of the LSB project – Who are you? At this moment we are four women, two lawyers, an insurance agent and an administrative person. Lawyers have been dedicated to immigration for more than 10 years. The insurance agent and the administrative agent haveContinue reading “This is how we help you to live and study in Barcelona – Interview”
- Welcome to Barcelona, the Mediterranean capitalWe definitely love Barcelona. Not only for the beautiful weather, for the monuments and its history and for all the other reasons we told you here. It’s something you feel inside, that mesmerizing sensation you get the first time you walk in the Rambla, orContinue reading “Welcome to Barcelona, the Mediterranean capital”
- Why Barcelona is the perfect city to study and liveBarcelona is one of the most popular destinations for travellers in Spain, we don’t have any doubts about it. From the beauty of Gaudi’s buildings to the beaches and the history of the city itself, it all adds up to an incredible place not justContinue reading “Why Barcelona is the perfect city to study and live”
- How to get your Visa to study in Barcelona in the post-Brexit timeWilling to study abroad in Barcelona? Are you ready for this step but not sure how? Recently you probably have read some news regarding visa delays. Be patient, we all know big changes require time. As you may know this will be the first academic yearContinue reading “How to get your Visa to study in Barcelona in the post-Brexit time”
- Are you going to study in Barcelona? Check the last update on Travel Restrictions to SpainOne of the measures that states took when the Pandemic started was to close borders. Limitation of people’s movement was an urgent need in order to avoid spreading the virus over countries that were not that affected. Limitations are being adapted to the economic needsContinue reading “Are you going to study in Barcelona? Check the last update on Travel Restrictions to Spain”