EU regulations have made it easy to move within the EU, especially for students coming from a non-EU country with a valid residence permit to study in Europe. Those students who are under a EU mobility program or inter university program are entitled to travel to a second EU country for a maximum of 360 days.

The requirements are as followed:
– The student must hold a valid residence permit which includes the period to stay in the second country.
– University or institution must inform Spanish authorities of that stay.

This is the formal commutation form your university or institution must fill and submit on your behalf:


Leave a Reply