If you are a non european citizen planning to travel in Xmas outside the EU zone, and you haven’t received your TIE card yet, or you are still awaiting for your renewal to be accepted, you should not leave the country without a travel permit called “autorización de regreso”. In order to get it, you need to ask for an appointment to the police office.


Note that this year, police has exceptionally accepted that people in any of the following three situations whom are travelling by sea or by inland modes from the 11/11/19 until the 12/01/2019, won’t be request to hold a travel permit.


Leave a Reply