‘Autorización de regreso’ is a travel document which allows people to travel for a limited time outside the EU.
This permit can be obtained in two situations:
– The renewal of their student card is in process.
– The renewal has been accepted but they have not received their card yet.


travel authorization

According to Order SND/421/2020 all TIE permits have been automaticallye  extended, however this order does not affect ‘autorización de regreso’ which are special authorizations. Also, the RD 463/2020 which refers to the administrative term suspension won’t affect the length of these authorizations as ‘autorización de regreso’ is not an administrative process, it is an administrative act.

In case you had travelled outside Spain during the quarantine and you had doubts on wheteher you can re-enter the country please contact us.

Leave a Reply