There are three ways to submit this application, you can either go in person to a Public Registry, do it through a Post Office by ORVE system, or by digital certificate.

We don’t recommend you to do it in person a at Public Registry because the resolution of the process will be very slow. If you want to do it on-line but  you don’t have a digital certificate contact us and we will submit the documents on your behalf.

Leave a Reply