Who are we?

We are a group of immigration legal experts based in the heart of Barcelona with particular expertise in assisting international students live and study in Spain. Whatever your situation, in order to live and study in Spain, you will need a residence permit. We are here to help you live and study in Spain in the easiest and most comfortable way possible and can assist you with your student visa application, applying for your student residence permit here in Spain (Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero or “TIE”) and renew your TIE yearly.

We are an international team with more than 10 years’ experience and we are recognised by several established universities in Spain.

Services we offer:

We can assist you with the following:

·         Student visa applications before arriving in Spain

·         Student residence permit applications and yearly renewals (Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero or “TIE”) including accompanying you to your TIE appointments at the police station

·         Health insurance meeting all visa requirements in Spain – we can expedite the process of getting your private health insurance in time for your student visa and residence permit application

Other services we can assist you with:

·         Opening a bank account in Spain

·         Registering with the town hall (“ayuntamiento”) to get your “certificado de empadronmiento”)

·         Legalisation of official and non-official documents

·         Official translation of documents

·         Finding accommodation in Barcelona

·         Homologation

Where we are based

We are based in the heart of Barcelona on Via Laietana close to the Barcelona Cathedral and Gothic quarter and several popular attractions in Barcelona.