Get All the legal advice you need
Live and study in Barcelona.
Providing legal advice to International students in Barcelona.
All the kjabdfivjbadfij adpfiua dnfpibuadpifubidaoubv daufpidupiubd fpbuidsifubpdsifuboiudsbfousdfoibu dosfiub hoisdufhb oisdufoibudsgoifubgsdoifugboisdugfboisdof
We Will Help You Out In ….
Advise what documents you need and check them for you
Schedule the appointment and fill out all the necessary paperwork
Accompany you to the immigration office and provide all translation
FACILITIES WE PROVIDE
To study in Spain and get the visa for it, its necessary to have a especial health insurance that cover all the requirements demanded by the administration. Here we inform you about the special conditions needed for the international student insurance. The insurance has to be done with a Spanish insurer and
Spanish student visa
You need to make an appointment at the Spanish Consulate website, you will find a link on the Student Visa section of the Consulate.
At the appointment date you need to submit all the required documents. Consulate will inform you on how they will communicate the acceptance or rejection of your visa.
You can renew your TIE until 2 months prior and until 3 months after the date of expiration. The resolution to obtain the renewal might take around 2 weeks, however the administration has three months to answer to the application. Important points to be considered before starting all the procedure application.
do you like what you see?
Latest Post on our Blog
- NIE’S that were extended during the State of Alarm will expire soonOn the 20th of May 2020, the Health Ministry of Spain passed an order, ORDEN SND/421/2020, which granted an automatic extension to residence permits that expired from the 14th of December 2019 until the last day of the State of Alarm, which was the 21stContinue reading “NIE’S that were extended during the State of Alarm will expire soon”
- Making TIE appointments – a step-by-step guideIf you are a non-EU student studying in Spain and as you may already know, the “TIE”(Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero) is an important residence document that not only confirms your right to stay in Spain during your period of study but also enables youContinue reading “Making TIE appointments – a step-by-step guide”
- COVID-19: Entry requirements for non-essential and essential travel to SpainAfter the end of the state of alarm on 21 June 2020, Spain reopened its borders to a list of EU countries and from 3rd July 2020, started lifting restrictions on non-essential travel to Spain from third countries (non-EU). In line with the recommendation ofContinue reading “COVID-19: Entry requirements for non-essential and essential travel to Spain”
- TIE and Brexit – new residency procedures for British citizens living in SpainYou are now probably aware that the Spanish government has launched the new TIE card (Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero) for British citizens in Spain. In general, if you are an EU citizen intending to live in Spain for more than 3 months, you mustContinue reading “TIE and Brexit – new residency procedures for British citizens living in Spain”
- THE “AUTORIZACIÓN DE REGRESO” ARE NOT EXTENDED FOR 6 MONTHS‘Autorización de regreso’ is a travel document which allows people to travel for a limited time outside the EU.This permit can be obtained in two situations:– The renewal of their student card is in process.– The renewal has been accepted but they have not receivedContinue reading “THE “AUTORIZACIÓN DE REGRESO” ARE NOT EXTENDED FOR 6 MONTHS”
- AUTOMATIC EXTENSION OF RESIDENCY PERMITS FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER THE STATE OF ALARM:It has been published today in the Official state gazette (BOE) that in addition to the residency permits, the residence and work authorizations that have expired during the State of Alarm or during the 90 days prior to the start of the confinement (March 14,Continue reading “AUTOMATIC EXTENSION OF RESIDENCY PERMITS FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER THE STATE OF ALARM:”