Searching for work permit

On the 4th of September the Spanish government has passed a new law on immigration, a law which allows students to stay in the country for one more year after finishing their studies.

Until that moment only students who have lived in Spain for three years could obtain a working permit. It is still possible even though you don’t have a job and you want to continue living in Spain after your studies.

You will be required to show three things, having a valid insurance for a year, declaring enough economic resources for a year and to show that you have passed the course you had taken as a student.

Do you want to know how to submit this application? If you have doubts on the required documents follow this link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Live and Study in Barcelona