Entry Declaration

One of the essential pre-requisites to apply for a student VISA in Spain is to show the date of entry into the country.

There are two ways to do this:

1. If you have entered through a Spanish Airport, the Immigration stamp on your passport is sufficient.
2. If you have entered through any other country of the European Union and then come to Spain, you will need an Entry Declaration (declaración de entrada).

This declaration could be requested in the first 72 hours of your arrival in Spain at the Foreign office located at Passeitg de sant Joan, nº189, Barcelona.

Application form:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Live and Study in Barcelona