Students who have done their undergraduate or master’s in Spain in English can apply for a student visa, to extend their stay and learn Spanish.
How to do so? You can choose between two options:
– Extend your student visa as a regular Renewal
– Get a new student visa, applying at least 30 days before your TIE expires
From Live and Study Barcelona we recommend you use the second option. If you chose the first option, you need to show the relation between your previous studies and the need to study Spanish after finishing your studies.
What studies will be accepted?
Note that the Spanish course must fill two requirements:
1.- Full-time program, which implies more than 20 hours/week
2.- Recognized by the Instituto Cervantes (official certification from the Ministry of education)
If you want to know if your school is recognized by the Spanish Ministry of education, contact us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Live and Study in Barcelona